How to Blog a Book, the blog, is now accepting guest blog post submissions. We will start running them in August or September. Have you:
- blogged a book successfully?
- blogged your way to a book deal?
- blogged your way to a successful self-published book–one with lots of readers (ie. buyers)?
- booked a blog successfully (repurpose an existing blog into a book)?
- gained some new and unique tips to share on how to blog a book or book a blog?
- gotten some great experience publishing a blogged book?
If so, please email an exclusive 300-700 word blog post of unique content, which means it is something we probably haven’t heard before and it hasn’t been published anywhere else before, to nina(at)ninaamir.com. Include:
- a short author’s bio
- information about your blogged book or booked blog (2-3 sentences describing it and updating us on its status as well as how much of the blogged content is in the book and how it was published).
- the cover of your book
- a head shot
- links to your blog
Thanks so much.