If you missed the deal below, no worries! You can still register if you do so by 7 a.m. PT Sept. 4! But the price has gone up to $197 and the first session is on Tuesday, Sept. 4. Click here for more info. (Call-in details for the first will be sent to you by 8:30 a.m. PT.)
Happy September! Summer’s over…time to get serious about that book you want to blog. Just in time for the holiday, I’ve got a special deal for those who want to get a jump start on their book blogging.
I have one group blog-to-book coaching session beginning in September. There is room for only 8 people in this session. The price is considerably lower than individual consulting or one-on-one coaching–just $187 with just a two-month commitment. (I normally ask for at least a three-month commitment, but I think I can get you up and running in two, and I have some commitments in November that make it impossible for me to continue for three. So this is a super deal!) Plus, that’s $112 off my normal blog-to-book coaching package.
- four one hour coaching sessions per month (Q&A)
- blog reviews during the sessions
- a private Facebook group where you can have your questions answered
- the opportunity to learn from the information given to each of the members in the group
- resources shared both in the group and on the FB page.
- recordings of the sessions
During the coaching sessions, you can work on:
- how to blog your book
- choosing a topic
- expert status
- table of contents
- issues related to blogging (but we won’t go into anything very technical)
- choosing a topic for your blogged book
- viability of your blogged book topic
- tying your blogged book into social networks
- writing your blogged book posts
- driving traffic to your blogged book
- finding a publisher
- mapping out your contents in post-sized bits
- post titles
- turning your blogged book into an ebook or pbook
- …and more
The primary goal is to get you blogging your book so you finish or get a good start before January 1.
To make sure you get this price and don’t miss the first session, sign up by September 2 at midnight.
(Day and time are dependent up registrants’ availability.)
Commitment: 2 months
(First payment due prior to start of first class; second month’s payment will be taken automatically by Paypal a month later. You must be a PayPal member to use this payment plan. Otherwise, you will need to pay in full or make other arrangements.)